Become A BigTicketDepot Affiliate Today

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Now scientists create a sheep that's 15% human | the Daily Mail

Now scientists create a sheep that's 15% human the Daily Mail:

"The sheep have 15 per cent human cells and 85 per cent animal cells - and their evolution brings the prospect of animal organs being transplanted into humans one step closer. "

Does anyone else think that the millions invested in this might be better used to educate people about nutrition so they can stay healthy and not need organ transplants to begin with?

This just doesn't sit well with me. I wouldn't want a sheep to have to be slaughtered so I could have one if it's organs. I am not currently dying of anything an organ transplant might help, though, so until I walk a mile...

Still it creeps me out. I think learning to care for our bodies needs to be a higher priority. That's why I started my organic foods mom website.

Tracy

~~~

I market an organic product for people with wrist and joint pain like I had, who don't want to take drugs or have surgery. http://www.tracyaustin.com/

No comments: